This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day

well all of you lovers out there Happy f#&@ing Valentines day. Please stay away from me, because you'll just make me depressed. I'll avoid you, as long as you avoid me. I hope all of you people in love or infatuated have a great day in love and all of that sh*t. I'm taking my dinner out, and bringing it back to my place. I'll probably drown myself in a bottle of something, so make sure all of this crap is over by tomorrow. Happy Valentines Day! Also, on a lighter note for me, the 2006 SI swimsuit edition is in. 2006 Edition

3 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

Thanks for posting on my blog dude, I'm glad you liked it! Nice blog you've got here too by the way, I especially love the redneck post down the bottom!

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:55 PM

 
Blogger Chinonye O. aka SincereCaramel said...

This is soo how I felt on V-day.

4:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home