This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Monday, February 13, 2006

what a weekend

I'm sure everyone had a sweet ass weekend, but try to top this one. I went to a club on the strip called PURE and it is connected to 'The Pussy Cats Lounge' and i got to see them live. I was having a great time. My friend got us VIP upstairs in pure and we had an even better time there. The bartender forgot to give me my credit card back, so i asked him to look again. He didn't do it so i called him some 'names.' There was some stuff happening downstairs so i made my way towards the exits to avoid any of it, and was grabbed by security. I was detained for a few hours, but when they found some passes to other clubs in my pocket they called the owner of the other club. They told him that one of their promoters was caught in the club, and the owner said he had no idea who i was but to let me go. They uncuffed me and walked me out the back. That's my weekend story. I was having a blast, and it went from that to terrible in a matter of 10 minutes. Unfortunatly when i was still a bit upset, i didn't have a woman to call up and talk to. So what i learned was that i need a woman, and to not get arrested in clubs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hot. I don't know what else to say, but hot.

1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home