This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

at a conference


I'm currently away from my office, i'm in downtown Las Vegas at a communicable disease course learning about STD's. I'll be sure to share some of the knowledge i get, and can someone give me an update on "Where's Candi," my investigating monkeys only seem to hang around the office and throw poo at each other, so unproffessional. Check out the picture of the warts, it's sweet isn't it... i bet that guy could really please a woman with that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

fcuking gross!

1:26 AM

 
Blogger Tigre said...

very gross and makes me wanna continue to use safe methods like not having sex, whether by choice or not.

3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home