This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

earned, not given

THIS IS A SPECIAL WEBSTORMED ANNOUNCEMENT. Friday 12 May 2006, i will appear at the US District Courthouse and recieve status as US citizen for service in the US Armed Force. I have been here since i was 4 years old, though English was not my first language i have mastered it. I grew up here and am an American, i love teenage mutant ninja turtles, power rangers, duck tales, salute your shorts, darkwing duck, tales spin, are you afraid of the dark, the tick, as a kid of course. Now i will have earned the status by service, not by illegal activity of masses, then demanding status. So just so that the political leaders who read this blog know, i'll be voting, and lots of political leaders read this blog... i know they do. That's all i got, but for your viewing pleasure i have these photos.


5 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

YAY for you!!! I am glad that you are brave enough to face the court cause that is intimidating.

I love the Looties box!!

7:33 AM

 
Blogger Rockantzy said...

I think doing it the illegal would've been much more exciting. Congrats hep cat!

6:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

1:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

2:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

2:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home