This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Earned!

I earned my US citizenship today! I also gave aspeech that i couldn't finish...i got teary eyed, i hate to admit it...seriously hate to, but i did and pretended that the half way mark was the end. Well for all of you illegals and those who support illegals, i wanna show you the benefits of doing it the right way. For those in the Congress who wanna give amnesty i say this, "give them an unearned honor, and you strip me of the honor i've earned. Deprive me of honor, and be yourself dishonored for telling me to do it by the rules and giving in to a 'potential' voter base."

4 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

Hell darn tootin' yes! Now you're just another one of those yanks to us limeys :)

6:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

1:57 AM

 
Blogger Prash said...

Congratz...

Now, which America do you belong to ? the one which embrasses the world ? or the other which goes on war ?

3:59 PM

 
Blogger Tigre said...

The one that will do everything to bring you pain if you threaten and attack my country. The one that'll be your friend if you be ours.

4:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home