This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

truely stupid

these are some quotes that i came across that just make you ask WTF?!


Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?

Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not
live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever,"
--Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.


"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
--Mariah Carey


"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very
important part of your life,"
--Brooke Shields


"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the
lowest crime rates in the country,"
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.


"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death
by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it,"
--A congressional candidate in Texas.


"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
--Al Gore, Vice President


"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix."
--Dan Quayle


"Your food stamps will be stopped effective
March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances."
--Department of Social Services, Greenville, South Carolina


"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude
certain types of people."
--Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instrutor.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rockantzy said...

Chimmy Chang Shank!!!!

12:16 PM

 
Blogger Chinonye O. aka SincereCaramel said...

Ha ha! I really needed to be reminded how people who make 4 times as much as I do say stupid stuff and it doesn't affect their pay.

4:20 PM

 
Blogger Share My World. . . said...

ROTFLMAO! That was hilarious! I will have to share . . .

12:46 PM

 
Blogger Monkeybone said...

Lol, that is why I write in Swedish so you can't understand what im writing ;)

11:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home