This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

bride from hell

Women want their wedding day to be special, and we go out of our way to make sure it happens. No matter what stress we have to deal with, money we have to spend, dances we have to do we get it done. The bride below wanted to make sure her husband's day was also special, and she sure made it happen! I'm in no hurry to settle down, and even have a plan to marry at or around the age of thirty. I want to enjoy my youth, travel, live, be spontaneous, be frivolous(spell check). When i do decide to settle down with the woman of my dreams(aka the hott as$ italian talk show host featured on my site) i don't want any regrets, i want to be able to know that i lived my life, and that when i have kids(little ba$tards) that i'm not being held down...i want to know that i lived my life and now i live for them. Not like some parents who try to live their youth while they have kids, and end up failing as parents. I was just reflecting and wanted to share it, this chick i'm somewhat seeing has been calling and texting me daily. She complains that i don't call her everyday, and i just needed to reflect what i wanted to say to her. "And this bird you cannot change"..till he's 30(on or about). I'm preparing to finish my service with the military and am moving to Phoenix, probably, at the end of the month...unless the military asks me to stay on longer, in which case i will. Live life! Have no regrets, but be responsible! That was your webstorm corny message for the day. Now enjoy the pic below.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nikita said...

woah...
I'm not gonna get married. Nuh-uh.

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

"The bride, displaying the proud talent that finally got the groom to propose.

Subsequent to this picture, the keg imploded due to the suction vacuum. The prognosis for the injured best man is 'good,' to he may be delayed at airport security."

1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home