This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

phoenix here i come


It looks like Phoenix is my next city of choice. I'll be leaving the military in the next 2 to 3 months, and moving to Phoenix. Hopefully i can move in with my uncle out there, and go to school. He owns a mortgage company, so if i can't find a good job out there i'll ask to see if i can work for him part time. Wish me luck, in the next few months.

4 Comments:

Blogger Manny said...

Hi sweetie.

Pheonix? I wish you well.

1:52 PM

 
Blogger Janelle said...

I hear that Phoenix is quite a place. I hope that it's everything that you expect it to be. I hope you will still be able to post though or I will really miss checking your site daily?

3:42 PM

 
Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

From someone who knows very little about the states of America, I must say that Pheonix certainly sounds like an exotic state :)

Lots of luck is wished!

6:23 PM

 
Blogger Manny said...

Can Tigre come out to play?

6:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home