This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Monday, August 28, 2006

new job

well, i just got hired doing a second job. I promote clubs out here in Vegas now. I can get anyone VIP to the clubs on the strip. I don't actually start till 5 Sep 06 after my weekend plus 2 days in San Diego. I'm really looking forward to trying this out. It's a commission job, but i don't lose anything if i can't cut it. This'll be my first real challenge in a long time, i doubt that i'll really be good at it, but i want to chalenge myself to do it. Also i get in free to the clubs, with VIP.

8 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

Ah, not bad dude, not bad at all! Me thinks you're just about to make a lot more friends out of this VIP authorisation thing :)

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

Ah, not bad dude, not bad at all! Me thinks you're just about to make a lot more friends out of this VIP authorisation thing :)

9:53 AM

 
Blogger Rajasee Ray said...

thanks for the comment on my blog.
how do you promote clubs?

10:15 AM

 
Blogger Tigre said...

i can get anyone VIP here in Vegas. If you come into town, let me know and i will put you AND your friends on my guestlist. You get in VIP with no cover. Just give me a heads up.

2:42 PM

 
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Good luck--sounds like you will have to hustle your @$$ off to make it work, quite honestly.

3:11 PM

 
Blogger BionicBuddha said...

Congrats on the new job...and don't give away too many freebies or it might be tough to make any cash!


www.bionicbuddha.com

9:14 PM

 
Blogger TJ said...

Best Wishes!

10:28 PM

 
Blogger Hawaii Vixen said...

I hosted a few events here in Hawaii. Good luck and stop by my blog sometime!

2:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home