This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

some more funny videos

This is a Christmas gift for ya'll, and a Hanukkah gift for El Scorcho, and a Holiday Season item for the Atheists...all courtesy of devilducky.

Chronicles of Narnia Rap

I support the censorship, but this is funny
Unnecessary censorship

This one is for all ya'll women who have frustrated the hell out of me... seriously
A holiday message for the girl from San Diego who played stupid games

2 Comments:

Blogger Tigre said...

I love fingers, but i mostly love asian women.

4:21 PM

 
Blogger Matthew P said...

sadly most good looking asian woman have

a)crazy overprotective asian parents
b)very high "moral ideals"
c)no knowledge of sex at all

bloody waste really.

8:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home