This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

webstormed's proposed barbie products

please vote on these new items that we're thinking about selling. They are reality Barbies. Before you vote, please take into consideration the fact that i completely overlook 'political correctness' if it's not politically related.


only dated guys because of their looks Barbie















exotic dancer Barbie





transgender Barbie
















sorority ho' Barbie

4 Comments:

Blogger Rockantzy said...

I think this could be the next big thing. I can see it now.....Skanqe Barbie: "I'll be Paris you be Nicole!". Hodown barbie: "Pa..are u sure this ok for us to do?". Wahhabi Barbie: "This belt is the bomb!"

9:41 AM

 
Blogger Tigre said...

LOL. Sounds like some line.

10:01 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

yeah, my brothers had a thing for my gymnastics barbies--those bitches were flexible. muahahaha

ciao,

Amanda VOlt.

11:50 PM

 
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

No "Crack Pipe Barbie"??

9:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home