This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

# 95

If you read the previous post, you may be interested in this. My comment was selected by the BBC to be posted on the website. They usually have about 3-5000 comments on the blog issues, and mine was # 95. Not 95, by best but just as the timing of when it was chosen. So if you want to read the comment again, go to that link and look at # 95. I'm proud of this one, cause i've been writing commentors for a while, and often get published online and a few newspapers...this is my first international selection. Yep, just thought ya'll should know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Congratulations.

7:28 PM

 
Blogger Janelle said...

Wow, that is really cool.

8:18 PM

 
Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

Not bad dude :) Not bad at all!

7:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home