This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

anonymous still

well the anonymous person is still writing anonymous, and i will let his last post remain... only because there are no racial comments or degredation of my citizenship. i still call on you to identify yourself or at least identify a blog of your own so i can see where you're coming from. if you really think you're right, then why anonymous? the military lets many people in these days, but the Air Force is kicking out 43,000 people by 2009. Rumor has it that soon an assosiates degree will be a mandatory. I have 1 assosicates which will be a bachelors when i finish school in 2 years, and am working on another associates. the work we do is not always simple nor is it always hard, but we don't do it to prove to people like you that we do work.....we do it in support of a mission. our mission is to do what the hell we're asked to, and as long as you do that you are afforded the luxuries of free education, travel, healthcare, and access to cheaper infrastructure. i don't disagree with everything you say, i'm just a lot nicer at saying things....BUT. I WILL NOT LOSE RESPECT FOR THE MILITARY INSTITUTION OF WHICH, according to you, WE'RE BOTH ENLISTED IN. YOU CALL MY MILTARY CORRUPT AND MESSED UP, WELL IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT THEN I CALL YOU AN IDIOT FOR SIGNING ON THE DOTTED LINE. i do obey the orders of the leaders and officers appointed over me, and don't worry about the lack of integrity and short comings you claim they have. this is because it's not my job to, it's my job to do whatever the hell is asked of me. if you want to be a guy who questions the commissioned ranks then you should become one and move your way up. otherwise, you signed a contract to do what you're told... we both did. that's how the military works, we do what we're told and the mission is accomplished with minimal snags. our job is to support a mission to kill bad people and break their stuff, and i sure as hell enjoy waking up to do just that. peace out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

Well said my man, and I respect your views on your role in the military, and how your signing up to the system demands that you give it total commitment and consideration. Anon's account that the military is full of corrupt individuals (regardless of whether that is true or not), combined with the knowledge that he is himself in the military, indicates that he is very happy to be associated with such a corrupt organisation, he is a willing participant/ bystander. His point in the previous post's comment seems to be announcing that you are delusional for entering the armed forces for the values that it promotes, yet he doesn't seem to set a particularly worthy example for himself.

Basically, I am far happier knowing that there is someone like you in the armed forces, who is dedicated to the ideals and the moral values of the organisation, than someone like Anon, who appears to be perfectly happy in perpetuating the corrupt nature within the Armed forces.

Your reasons for deleting his original post are entirely justified, defamation of your character is not a valid argumetn to use, and his complaining about you deleting it is unwarrnated in my opinion.

6:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, just a heads up there Nodders......it's organiZation.....learn to spell......and you did make some good points there Mr. Turner, but you're still are too young and inexperienced for me too actually take your points as valid. I'll just say this......I fell for a gimmick and was sold a product by the government. I did sign my life in return for all that "free" stuff I'm getting in return, you're right, but I ask who has to pay for that. Oh, and congrats on your Associates or is it a CCAF? Just understand that in your adolescent world, not everything is what it's cracked up to be.

7:36 AM

 
Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

It's organisation. I'm from the country that started the language, it's more you that's bastardiZed it ;)

5:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home