This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Friday, January 06, 2006

where's Candi

it just so happens that one of my favorite Blog guests and friend is missing from the blog world. I have a torch flame visual in my side bar for her till she's found. If anyone has any information you can post it and we can find her. I just hope she wasn't kindnapped by the serial blog kidnapper. The flame will remain on till we find her!

3 Comments:

Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

well, at least she did an 'interview' with me... did you see the interview??????

Now, it's my turn to ask you.. Why are you not at my blog? LOL

I will email Candi :)

11:31 PM

 
Blogger Tigre said...

and the answer is..."well i do enjoy being at your blog, and have found it very amusing to be there. So i would have to say that i will be there from now on."

7:53 AM

 
Blogger risen_soul said...

Maybe the dingo's ate her

11:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home