This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Monday, January 09, 2006

state of the blog address

ok, it's time for me to lay out the blog goals for the year. The title of the Blog is our world, and as i've shown i very much enjoy it when people leaning left post their comments. I very rarely lose my temper and always consider what they have to say...look at how they taught me ID was not a theory... since this is 'our' world, both sides always have a say. I wanna engage other blogs, RHSP, Scorcho, Bill, LightningBuggsButt, blondie, Vozdra, Matt Gulde, and Risen Soul, also many others. The ultimate goal is a little game the webstormed team(just me) would like to call where's Candi, we're gonna make contact with Candi and get her back. I'm sendind an elf, dwarf, wizard, 2 hobbits, and two men to travel across the digital world and real world to find her, the 'lord of the erected middle ring finger.' You're either with us(me), or you're against us. If i'm tasked to go into the desert then i guess we can put the blog on hold, cause the mission comes first, but i haven't yet so let's keep on keepin on!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rockantzy said...

Rock it man, rock that middle finger!

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home