This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Falcons 2006!

ok, the 2006 season for the Falcons is gonna kick off on Sunday as we flood the Carolina against the panthers. Let me proclaim this... no Panthers oplayer is gonna get more than 70 yards against my team. I'm excited as hell! The game is 1300 est(1:00pm ET). So when ya'll wake up at 1000 PST(10:00am ET) Sunday, i will have already been drinking. Let's get it ON!!!!


4 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

A Falcons fan huh? I am a Cowboys fan myself. Even after the retirement of Aikman and the trade of E. Smith I am still a fan.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

Sigh - looks sadly towards Britain's 'football and football only society' - American sport always looks that bit more interesting...

4:37 AM

 
Blogger Janelle said...

49ers are better than the Vikings. However, I must say that so far the Vikings haven't started all that terrible. Maybe this is going to be their turn-around year.

2:22 PM

 
Blogger Tigre said...

Maybe not! You remember 1998 Janelle?

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home