This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

a tribute to the crocodile hunter

sorry for the long absence, i was in San Diego on an extended weekend. what a blast...pics to come. i was disturbed when i returned monday night to hear that the crocodile hunter was killed. that dude was awesome, and the only person(besides chuck norris) that the webstorm monkeys would never mess with. this is our tribute to a legend. please tell me about your favorite croc hunter moments...mine was the ESPN commercial where he wrestles the University of Florida gator at ESPN headquarters.


4 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

I was so upset when I heard that Steve Irwin died. I loved watching The Crocodile Hunter Diaries on Animal Planet. I thought he was insane for some of the stuff that he did. I feel really terrible for Terry and their two children. What a shocker!

10:55 AM

 
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

I don't really have a great story--it is just a real tragedy what happened.

Apparently he made an appearance at the Georgia Aquarium recently.

The stingray thing sounds like just one of those freak accidents.

I guess it just shows that any one of us can go at any time.

12:46 PM

 
Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

Irwin was awesome, he really knew his stuff and must've got so many people actively interested in animals around him. Fucking mad, it must be said, and I'm strangely happy that he died because of an animal's actions, it's suiting to how he lived :)

4:40 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for this. He was a wonderful person and truly entertaining. He will be so missed by so many.
As long as he is in our memories- he will not be gone.

7:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home