This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

very sorry for the delay

hello blog friends! how is everyone? i hope everyone's last 3 weeks has been as recovering as mine. many apologies for my absence, i've been busy with work pertinent events and unable to concentrate on routine tasks. monday should be back to normal, but for those who can't wait...here's what you've been waiting for...




5 Comments:

Blogger Tigre said...

actually i'm currently seeing a girl, and that's a topic for next week. She's keen on 'waiting' a while before sex, while i don't mind waiting we might as well just do it if we're going to anyways. I hate being labeled as a player.

3:12 PM

 
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

You really can't argue with cute pictures of dogs; they are critic-proof.

7:30 PM

 
Blogger Janelle said...

You got a lot of my respect. I takes a lot for someone to say they hate being labeled a player and will wait for when the girl is ready.

11:10 PM

 
Blogger Manny said...

I love puppies.

5:55 AM

 
Blogger Prash said...

That's so cute...

nice try...girls like cats and dogs!!!

in Paris, all i have to do is take a puppy and walk in the streets...so many ladies want to cuddle the dog..

I don't work in the political area. I work in the French Consulate in Hong Kong..i work in the french foreign affairs department.

6:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home