This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

back in vegas

my trip was awesome! i love going back home, and i had time to see everyone that i wanted to. it seems strange that home seems less and less like home the more you return to it. i have friends facing criminal charges, pregnant, or already with a kid. what a strange world. the bar scene was awesome, and thanks to Zen i was able to hit up a few hott spots. a word to the wise, there are a lot of gays at the WetBar, so if you don't like that stuff don't go... lesson learned. Atlanta is a rapidly growimg city, and i love it! GO BRAVES!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Hmmm....WetBar....I envision guys covered in KY Jelly, making them "wet."

Or sweating. A woman sweating is hot, unless she is a fat chick. If guy sweating is hot to you, of course, you need aversion therapy.

Glad I did not recommend that one...

Las Vegas would seem to be a very hard place to live and keep your head on straight. I mean, it would be really hard to strictly associate with people who are not party animals, con artists, or flakes.

Of course, not everyone who lives in Las Vegas are flakes; I have met people who are not. And if you can pull that off, it would be a great place, though i might slightly prefer Reno.

But I would hang around church socials a lot...

You know, I nuked my New Year's Resolutions post but saved your comment. I don't know how I did that--sometimes when you go from "Edit HTML" to "Compose" it just wipes everything out. Bummer...except for the fact that one of my resolutions was to waste more time...

11:32 AM

 
Blogger Janelle said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear about the fun time you had in Atlanta. I did miss your posts though.

I am still bummed that you were recovering from surgery when I was in vegas, oh well, maybe next year when we are there.

BTW...were is Green Vally Ranch? We stayed at the NY NY and walked down to the Wynn but that was as far as we got before we got tired and walked back. It would have been neat to check out GVR since TLC films American Casion there.

11:20 PM

 
Blogger Triin said...

christmas is long gone. but merry to you to.

10:47 AM

 
Blogger Janelle said...

How was your New Years? I watched the Countdown Live from Las Vegas/Freemont St on DirecTV. My husband and I were wishing we could have been there for that. I hope you had a blast.

11:16 AM

 
Blogger Janelle said...

Dude! Do you realize that it has been almost a month since yourlast post? What is up with that? Fill us in on what's going on.

8:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home