This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

BACK IN BUSINESS

My friends, i'm sorry for my delay! I've been so busy with some new training, and no time to myself. This coming week, i will restart posting despite continued training. I will visit everyone's sites myself and apologize personally. Just like Stephen Colbert, i know that you guys check my site everyday. I gotta read what you guys have too, 2 months worth! I bet i missed a lot...like Zen's life lessons, or Janelle's tales of her day, is J-Love still Jewish?, Is blonde vigilante still writing awesome stories?, does Nodders still have the moped?, is Phrash still in Hong Kong?, will Super ever come meet me here in America?, is Rockantzy still alive? So many things i have to catch up on!

3 Comments:

Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Well, you caught my comment that Cirque du Soleil is bizarre and I don't get it--and the lesson is if some chick likes it, you should take a Valium and suffer through it--'Lest you catch an ancient Hawaiian disease called, "Lackanookie."

1:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can thank me for influencing you to start writing in again. Now that you have another analyst reading your blogs, you better make your entries worthwhile.

2:44 PM

 
Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

Woo! You dropped out of existence for a while, glad to have you back :)

10:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home