This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Friday, February 09, 2007

top country hits

TOP COUNTRY HITS


18. While I was out getting hammered, she was getting nailed...

17. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine

16. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My Ass Out All
Day Long

15. If I Can't Be Number 1 In Your Life, Then Number 2 On You

14. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me

13. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?

12. I Liked You Better Before I Got To Know You So Well

11. I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Getting Better

10. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win

9.I'll Marry You Tomorrow But Let's Honeymoon Tonight

8.I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here

7.If I Had Shot You When I First Wanted To, I'd Be Out Of Prison By
Now

6.My wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Sure Do Miss Him

5.She Got The Ring and I Got The Finger

4.You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly.

3 .Her Tooth Was Stained But Her Heart Was Pure

2. She's Looking Better After Every Beer


And the Number One song is:



1. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman, But I've Sure Woke Up

with A Few

1 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

That's an awesome list! And the greatest thing is, I don't doubt it for a second that those are genuine tracks! Just awesome :D

4:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home