This blog is basically for me to describe how i feel about crap that goes on, and to try to find my old friends who i haven't seen in ages.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Day 3

I'm hanging in there, trying to keep busy and my mind busy. My mind keeps running in circles to to figure things out, and it just makes me remember things that make me sad again. I can hardly eat. I keep doing things to make myself happy, but it's just not the same. I know i'll recover after a while, but it sucks right now. It's so much more phyically draining than i ever thought. My mind, emotions, and my body are just drained pushing through a normal day trying to get back to my bed to sleep again. I've been running 3 miles at night to take my mind off. Count one day down. To make things worse, the Braves suck too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zen Wizard said...

The Braves are like a woman--and I don't mean just in the pitching (Buh duh bump...tish!)

What I mean is, you have to totally forget about them before they will even try to come back to you.

(I wrote more advice on the post below, and now I'm all typed out...)

2:16 PM

 
Blogger Janelle said...

I honestly thought you were dead. I was waiting to see your body on an episode of C.S.I.

It sucks to hear about the chick. Don't going hating me because I am one. I am one of those "one of the boys" girls. I completely agree with what Zen Wizard said in the post below. Chicks only say that shit because they don't want to make you feel worse than you already do, but deep inside she is saying, "yah duder, it was all your fault" even though the man doesn't have a clue to what went wrong. For some reason, she got bored with the relationship and she is not coming back.

My brother was engaged and then found out the woman he was going to committ the rest of his life to had been cheating on him for an entire YEAR before someone finally told him about it. The pisser of the whole thing was that her parents even knew about the other guy. She was bringing this other man around the family all the time. My brother spiraled down so hard that we were scared that he was going to committ suicide.

You need to start doing the things that YOU enjoy. Stop doing all the things that the two of you did together. You hang around the same places you went with her and you will not feel any better. Get busy. Buy a gym membership. Blog more. Make a potato gun. Nothing will make you feel more manly than a potato gun. If you get hard-up for a piece of ass, grab a card from one of the Beaners (no offense) slapping cards every 15 feet on The Strip. And if all else fails, talk to us. That is why we are here and that is what makes us friends.

It's nice to have you back. I have really missed you and my blog has been pretty silent without you. :D

10:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home